Monday, February 21, 2011

VERSA spa!!

LADIES!! We have all heard how terrible tanning in the tanning bed is, but we all do it or have done it in the past, because at most apartments it is free and it is convenient. But I have a safer answer to getting tan. Two words--- Versa Spa.

I first heard about this at my sister's bachelorette party. Two of her friends, that live in College Station, were showing off their tans and telling us all about their "Versa Spa." They have them at Tiki-Tan Tanning Salon here in College Station. It is a spray tan done by a machine, while you are standing in front of the machine. You get sprayed at every angle of your body, not just front and back like a "mystic tan" does. You can choose between 3 shades: light, medium, dark. I was told there was a $10 off coupon online, so I decided to try it.

I went to Tiki-Tan and redeemed my coupon for a "Dark" shade Versa Spa. The total came out to $15. I entered the machine and got sprayed down. After the 50 second spray and dry, I exited and could tell I looked tanner. You have to wait 6 hours until you can shower. So I waited and watched my skin get darker and darker. Finally after I showered I saw the final result. TAN and pretty! And the best result yet... I didn't damage my skin!

So ladies, hit up Tiki-Tan on Wellborn or Harvey Rd. and do the Versa Spa! Here is a link to Tiki-Tan's website to download the coupon, just in time for Spring Break ;-)

http://bcstanning.com/

No comments: