Tuesday, February 15, 2011

That's what I love about Sundays


I went to Grace Bible Church this past Sunday. After hearing so many good things about it, I wanted to try it out. I went to the 11am  “College Service” and I could tell, immediately, that this church was great, based on how many people came pouring in through the doors. We entered and the service began. It started by worshiping through modern Christian songs, ones that I was familiar with. Prayer, readings, and a relatable message from the pastor followed singing. It reminded me of my old church in Austin, where I was confirmed. The only bad thing about my experience at Grace was the air conditioning being broken from the day, which obviously will be fixed! Besides that minor hiccup, my experience was an overall positive one. I would definitely recommend it to anyone (especially college students) and I can’t wait to go back!

TF

2 comments:

Emily C. said...

well hey Tom! happy to have another blog to stalk :)

Unknown said...

I love this one Tom:) I will happily go with you in the future!