Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chuy's Tex-Mex!

Like I said, I am from Austin and we are known for many things: Live music, 6th street clubs/bars, and the cool “hole in the wall” restaurants you can find all over the city. One of the most famous restaurants in Austin is Chuy’s Tex-Mex. It has a cool atmosphere, nice people and great food. When I moved to College Station, it was a bummer that I was leaving Chuy’s behind in Austin. Little did I know, but construction was in full force and the College Station Chuy’s was scheduled to open in February of 2011. As we counted down the days and our mouths began to water at the thought of tortilla chips and jalapeno ranch dip. Chuy’s finally opened on February 2, 2011. I did not go the first week it was open, because it was WAY too crowded. But the following week, I went two days IN A ROW! People of the legal age really enjoy Chuy's due to the great Happy Hour prices and specials. So if you haven’t already, head out to Chuy’s Tex-Mex located on Harvey Road in Post Oak Mall parking lot, (you can’t miss it!)

TF

P.S. It IS as good as the original Chuy’s in Austin!


http://www.chuys.com/

No comments: