Thursday, February 10, 2011

FIRST blog ever!



So I decided that life as a college student is SO exciting that I want to document it and share it with friends and family! Also, since I am majoring in Communications and might go into Broadcast Journalism, I thought it would be a fun/cool way to get experience with this kind of stuff! 


In this first post I am going to tell you more about myself...


My name is Tomi (yes that is my real name!) 
I am from Austin and love it! I have the best family. My parents Todd and Jimi are so loving and supportive! I have two sisters named Cori and Ruthie, who are both married, one little brother named James and a puppy named Kelli Ho. I have been dating my boyfriend Cole for 2 1/2 years. I live with my best friend of 15 years, Amalia, in a dorm. Like I said I am a freshman in college. Right now, I am at Blinn Junior College but I am transferring to A&M in the fall :-) I go to school and I nanny a couple times a week for a family here in College Station (LOVE THEM! I will probably be talking about them a lot on here)


 I am looking forward to the next four years and excited to see how everything turns out for me.... And blogging about it along the way ;-)


Well 1st post DONE.. Gotta go, time to babysit! 


Make it a great day!
TF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep going strong baby make your dreams come true. I love you