Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BIG announcement to make...

I MADE IT INTO TEXAS A&M!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

I found out on Sunday night some of the best news of my life! I logged on to my Texas A&M application file and I saw that they had communicated a decision to me. I anxiously clicked on the link and saw the good news... "You have been accepted to Texas A&M for Fall Admission in to the College of Liberal Arts."

My senior year of high school, I applied to A&M and I got denied. So I decided to go to Blinn Junior College and transfer in after my first year. I worked really hard last semester and applied in January for transfer admission for the 2011 Fall semester. I just had to wait and wait and wait... and finally, I got my answer!

So I will begin the Fall semester as an Aggie and as a Communications major. I couldn't be happier or more blessed.

<3
TF




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah tomi!! GIG EM!