Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Tuned in Tuesday"

I am starting a new thing that every Tuesday, I am going to have a song of the week. It will be old, new, fast, slow, meaningful, random, ANYTHING! Hopefully it will introduce you to a new song/artist or it will bring back good memories from old songs.

My first song for Tuned in Tuesday is:

"If I Die Young" by: The Band Perry

Now I am not trying to depress anyone with this sad song, but I am doing an English project right now and we had to choose a song that related to a poem and this was my choice. Here is the song and music video:


It is a beautiful song and I like the band! It has definitely been stuck in my head since I can't stop singing it (and everyone else in my apartment, sorry yall!) Hopefully my project on this song will get me an A in English! ;-)

TF

1 comment:

Cori said...

I LOVE this song!!!!