Friday, March 4, 2011

Q&A

I have been getting a lot of questions and so I thought it would be a fun post to answer some questions!!

1- What is your favorite TV show?
I would have to say a few... Teen Mom, Real Housewives of ANY kind, and Sex and the City re-runs.

2- What is the best vacation you have ever been on?
My two trips to NYC with my family. The first one, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony was being held in my hotel and we got to meet famous people! The second one, was a long weekend getaway with my family. Between the shows, shopping, and food it is hard to pick WHY it was so awesome!

3- What is your dream car?
SOUPED UP, pimped out GMC Denali (Black)... I am accepting donations to the fund ;-)

4- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully in Austin. I want to be married with at least two kids. I hope to be a homemom and take care of my kids, husband and house.

5- If you were stranded on an island, what 3 things COULDN'T you live without?
My iphone=OBSESSED, eye patches= can't sleep without them, Fountain drink Dr. Pepper= my fave

6- After you graduate college, what type of job would you ideally want?
I would love to get a job (in Austin) with any kind of company as a Public Relations Representative or a Human Resources Representative. Hopefully in the next few summers I will get different internships so I can get a feel for what I want to do.

7- What is your favorite store to shop at?
Really... anywhere!! I like cheap! So... Forever 21, Ross, TJ Max, Charlotte Russe, etc.


My sisters and I in NYC















I hope these questions helped you get to know me a little bit better! Keep sending them and I will keep answering!

TF

No comments: