Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Since my sister Cori is coming in to College Station today to visit me, I figured it was time to clean! We had dishes stacked 1-story high, I hadn't unpacked my spring break stuff from last weekend, and our mirror was covered with water splashes. It was pretty dirty in here. So last night, I put my productive pants on and I got going.

I started by washing all the dishes. Do you know how annoying it is to have to HAND  WASH 3 weeks worth of dishes?! Well I did it and got all of those put away. Then I continued by organizing my bags from last week when I went to South Padre. After separating dirty and clean and hanging up clothes, I finished by sparkling the mirrors and every surface I could reach.

My only question is... Why is it easier for me to have one HUGE cleaning day? Rather then just keep neat and organized everyday? Who knows... hopefully that is a skill I can acquire soon.

Cori--- I hope you are impressed with how clean it is!!!

TF


No comments: