Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Break 2011 Preparations

When I was in highschool, my parents set a strict rule that high schoolers do not go to South Padre for spring break, but once you are in college you have free range to do what you want. So, this being my freshman year and all, I decided I was ready for a BIG spring break. I made plans with a group of friends from high school, including my boyfriend to get a condo in South Padre for 5 days. What I didn’t realize is how much goes into planning for spring break…

*Money: Each person owes a certain amount of money and it has to be paid 14 days prior to going!
*Hot body: After all these facebook "fat girl" accusations, I better hit the gym hard!! ;-)
*Bronze skin: I will definitely make time for Tiki-Tan again, to get another Versa Spa.
*Trekking down there: BLAH! 6 hours in the car with someone who pee’s twice every hour (ME) could be unpleasant!
For all of you planning a trip for spring break, make sure to think VERY carefully about these things before you make any decisions. In concusion, I am really excited for my trip. I am looking forward to getting some sun, putting my toes in the ocean, and being with a group of great people. (I am not a crazy party girl, so the parties there are not on the top of my to-do list.) If anyone else is travelling for Spring break, be safe and be smart!
Well gotta go… the stair master is calling my name!!
TF

No comments: