Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuned in Tuesday + other stuff...

I know it seems like I have been M.I.A. for the last few days, but I just had a busy weekend! On friday, I did what a college girl does best... I layed out by the pool ALL day! The Callaway Villas have the nicest pool, so it was easy to get comfy. Later that day, I travelled to Brenham, TX, where my boyfriend Cole lives and plays football for Blinn College. We hung out, went to dinner with his friends, and hit the sack early because he had a scrimmage in the morning. Around 8 am, we woke up and got ready to go. Unlike Friday's gorgeous day, Saturday morning was wet and gloomy... blah. So I went to his scrimmage with one of the other Football Girlfriends and Cole's dad. He played really well and it was fun to watch... sort of.




After the game, Cole, his dad and I went to a quick lunch at Applebee's.
I could barely focus on eating because what I was excited for was Saturday night. About a month ago, I was contacted by 360 Promotions (a company who hires people to work as Brand Ambassadors for different events.) The lady in charge asked me and some of my friends to work an event in College Station for the TV network: "Adult Swim." Of course we were interested. We would be working 5-midnight at $13 an hour! Not bad...





After lunch with Coles dad, two of his friends, Cole and I loaded up and drove back to College Station. We got ready for the event and headed out. When we arrived at the event it looked like a big carnival and each of us were put into pairs and in charge of different booths. There was a fortune telling booth, a free t-shirt booth, a arcade booth, and so much more. Work began and it was a blast! The only bad part was being on your feet for 7 straight hours! The event was a success and everyone had a good time. We made money for playing games with people... I'll take that any day!

For today's "Tuned In Tuesday", I am going to play the song: "Friday" by: Rebecca Black. Today has started out kind of rough and listening to this song can always bring a smile to my face. I don't know if that's because of the funny lyrics or the fact that I am SO ready for Friday already. HAHA!

Enjoy,
TF


No comments: