Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer 2011

Never have I ever had a relaxing summer. That gets too boring for me! So for the 18th year in a row, I have a jam packed summer full of school, work, family, and lots of sun!

*School- I will be taking Texas Government as an online class at Blinn College. I was told by the professor of the class to take it at Blinn over the summer because it is cheaper and easier ;-) Also, late in July I will be travelling to A&M for my New Student Conference, where I will be registering for Fall classes.

*Work- For the 3rd year in a row, I will be teaching Private Swim Lessons in my back yard. My sister Cori created this business when she was in high school and then she passed it onto Ruthie and then she passed it onto me! It is a great way to make money, get some sun, and help a ton of children along the way. Along with swim lessons I will be nannying twice a week. I am a college student!! I have to make money.

*Family- The only vacation I am going on this summer is to Chicago to visit my family. My mom and dad were both born and raised in Illinois and met each other at Illinois State University. Two years after I was born we moved to Texas. So this summer we are going up there to visit my dad's side of the family... I am very excited!

Hopefully sometime this summer I will find some time to kick back and relax a little bit... but what fun would that be?!?!

TF

Here are some pictures from last summer... GOOD times!




No comments: