Saturday, April 30, 2011

RUSH RUSH RUSH!

I registered for Sorority Recruitment for Fall 2011 and I could NOT be more excited :-)




My entire life I have been involved. Whether it was soccer, swim team, dance or cheer, I loved working as a team and having people to hang out with all the time. This year when I went to Blinn, I didn't have that. Maybe I could find a club to be involved in at Blinn but school and work were my #1 focus. Well now that I will be a sophomore and I will be attending Texas A&M, I am ready for some involvement! I want to keep an open mind so I can have the full "rush" experience.




I think if I didn't dot this I would end up regretting it. College is all about trying new things and meeting mew people and I want it ALL!

When it starts in August, I will definitely be posting about it ;-) !

Wish me luck,
TF

No comments: