Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teen Mom Let Down

One of my guilty pleasures is reality TV. A few of my favorites are Real Housewives of every city, Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Say Yes to the Dress. I just got finished watching Teen Mom 2 with Chelsea, Jenelle, Kailyn, and Leah. At the end of the season, their drama seemed to simmer down and we got to enjoy a peaceful and loving moment between Leah and her boyfriend/baby daddy Corey. With their twin daughters, family, and friends we witnessed Leah and Corey getting married. They seemed perfect for each other.





Yesterday I was reading US Weekly and it had an article about Leah and Corey filing for divorce already. It showed the court documents! Tabloids are hard to believe so I got online and did some research. According to Starcasm.net, it is confirmed that they are divorcing http://starcasm.net/archives/95347.



Who knows what will happen? And I am sure people are thinking... Who cares?! Well when you are a reality TV junkie, things like this interest me. So maybe I sound dumb, but I wish them both the best.


TF

No comments: