Thursday, May 26, 2011

Where are your eye brows?

Right now I have blonde-ish hair. My natural hair color is a light brown color. For some reason my eye brows are SUPER light and very scarce. I feel like they don't match my hair or skin tone. So I went on a search for a brown high lighter or some kind of product that could fix my proble,. At HEB I found Color Stay Brow Enhancer by Revlon. It was on sale, so I decided to buy it. It is a pencil type product with the color you choose. I got light brown. I went home and Amalia and I decided to play with it. I put it on, evened out my eye browns, and I loved the results! Here is a before and after picture to see what I am talking about:

 Before & After





It made my eye brows look more defined and clean. I am using it everyday now! Any blondes or girls with eye brow issues, I definitely recommend this product.

TF

No comments: