Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bad at being bored



I got done with school on May 10, and I moved home that day. When I got home I knew it would be enjoyable because I had a couple weeks off before I started working on May 30th. Little did I know? HOW BORED I AM!! I am not the type of person who likes to sleep till noon and lay around watching TV all day. I like being busy. These past few weeks I have been so bored! All my friends and boyfriend have been busy with work and such, and so I have been stir crazy. Luckily I start work soon! Some things I have done to fill my time:

1- Organize my room
2- Clean out my closet
3- Go shopping with my mom
4- Watch a LOT of Real Housewives Episodes
5- Organize my room… Again.

I know I should not be complaining and I probably sound like a freak for being bored. I guess I am not meant to have time off. If anyone else is bored out there, this video ALWAYS helps!



TF



No comments: