Friday, May 20, 2011

Since U Been Gone?!

Yes... I do realize I have taken a little time off... Ok.. A LOT! Since I have been gone a lot has happened!

I took my finals, finished my LAST semester at Blinn College with a 3.2 GPA :-), moved myself home from College Station, and then... became VERY sick. It has been a lot!

I got home and immediately came down with a fever. Along with a fever came sore throat and nausea. I was 100% sure that it was strep since my boyfriend Cole had strep the week before. So I went to the doctor and the bad news came... It was not strep. It was canker sores in the back of my throat. This is something I am pretty familiar with.

My dad always gets canker sores from stress and he passed that down to my sister Cori, my brother James, and me. I have had to change tooth pastes to a preventative tooth paste that could hopefully reduce my chances of getting a painful canker sore. I have never gotten one in my throat, but my dad says it is very normal. OW! It is so painful and scary that it caused a bad fever and nausea.

Finally one week later, I am feeling a lot better. The canker sores are still there but not hurting as bad (I know this is so nasty!)

Today, I am heading to James Todd's basketball tournament in San Marcos for the night. Go Dawgs!
More and regular blog posts to come!!

TF

No comments: