Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mooooovie Night

Every Thursday, a group of girls and I go into our movie theater downstairs in my apartment complex and have girls movie night! We started this a couple weeks ago and it is quickly becoming a regular Thursday night tradition.

The first week we watched Burlesque. For any girl who hasn't seen it, I would recommend it! It is a fun musical with a cute story line. I love Christina Aguilera, so I love it!




The second week we watched Love and Other Drugs. This movie is not as upbeat or lighthearted as Burlesque. It is about a bitter young woman with Parkinson's disease who doesn't want a relationship with anyone. Then she meets a young, hott pharmeceutical sales rep (Jake Gyllenhal) and warns him not to fall in love with her. I am not going to tell you the ENTIRE movie but I would reccommend it to ADULTS... too much "love" for the kiddos eyes.



Then we watched Inception. Amalia had seen it before, thankfully, because it is very confusing! It is a very bizzare and twisted movie and I am not going to try to see what it is about. But definitely see it... it makes you think and anything with Leonardo Dicaprio in it is a good time!



Next it was Tangled! It is a new children's movie about the story of Rapunzel. It is so cute and good for all ages.



As I have said before, I LOVE movies :-)

TF

No comments: