Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter Blog Bunnies!

Wow! I cannot even begin to explain how busy I have been. All I will say is thank goodness for Easter, because it was a great break to recharge my energy.


On Thursday afternoon, right after class, I drove home to Austin and immediately transferred to my mom’s car. We were leaving right away to go to my lake house. My lake house is located in Kingsland, TX on Lake LBJ. We have a boat, wave runners, and a beautiful beach to relax on. For Easter weekend, we were having a ton of family friends out there. Everyone arrived on Good Friday and we did not waste any time. We all spent the whole day laying out, playing football and bean bags, and riding on the wave runners. It was the exact weekend I needed. On Sunday morning, all of us got up and had to head out to our separate Easter activities. Some headed home to do housework, some went to church, and my family went home to get organized, go to church and prepare for a party we were going to later on. We went to one of James friend’s houses for dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. We had a fabulous/delicious time.

Even though I am in college, the Easter bunny still visited me this year. He brought me a gift card to get my car detailed ;-) BEST GIFT EVER! Thank you. It was a perfect weekend and I feel very blessed to have gotten to share it with my family, boyfriend, and good friends.


Hope everyone else had a peaceful weekend.
TF

No comments: