Thursday, April 7, 2011

MyTube

When it comes to videos/movies, I am an expert. Ever since I was a little girl, my Gramma always tells me... I would always ask her to watch "Moomies (aka Movies.) Now that Youtube has become so popular, I have discovered a few videos that are my absolute faves and I wanted to share with everyone. (Most of these come from my sisters sharing them with me)





1- Baby scared of Mom blowing nose


















2- Guilty Dog!


3- Ares trying on shoes (this is actually my sister Cori's youtube page, she is video taping her "nephew" Ares.)

















4- Baby Falling asleep on couch








5- Britney Spears on Drugs








6- Erica Ross







7- "Saturday" Parody







8- One Man Disney Movie

2 comments:

Cori said...

I CANNOT believe a single Athena video did not make this list!! She is so upset with you!!!

Tomi Fanning said...

Hahaha! There were too many to choose from ;-/