Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Real Housewives of Steiner Ranch

I started a summer nannying job with a family in Steiner Ranch. It's a family that I have been babysitting for since I was in high school. It is the perfect set up... all day we either swim or play X-box kinect! Tough job huh? I love it though. I love hanging out with the kiddos and being active all day!

The funny part about the job I have is one of my best friend's Taylor is nannying RIGHT around the corner from me and our families know each other. So hopefully we will get our kids together (Saying that makes me feel like a mom!!)

One of the greatest compliment I have ever received was on my way to South Padre, I was wearing a velour sweatsuit and Taylor's boyfriend Dom saw me and said: "Dang, you look like a Real Housewife," (referring to the reality TV show!) Hopefully nannying in Steiner Ranch gets me one step closer to becoming the next "Real Housewife!"

;-)

2 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

can I be one too??

Tomi Fanning said...

Of course! You will probably get to be one before me.... Bummer....