Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bieber Fever

The other night I rented Never Say Never from Red Box and I invited some girls over to watch it. I have always thought Justin Bieber was talented and cute but I had heard so many good things about this movie, so I was anxious to see it.

It is a documentary style film that follows Justin around and counts down to his performance in Madison Square Garden. Along with present performances and interviews, it shows home videos and previous performances that Justin did. It was SO good. I didn't stop smiling the entire movie. He is so talented and sweet, there is no way to dislike him. He seems like a down to earth 17 year old boy, just trying to do what he loves.

So to EVERYONE out there that says he is gay or dumb or anything negative like that... I guess you are just jealous because he is AWESOME!!

I definitely have Bieber Fever and I don't care who knows it!

Here is one of my favorite videos of Justin Bieber:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE HIM aFTER WATCHING THAT MOVIE! He was so sweet and knows to work those girls of all ages:)