Saturday, June 11, 2011

Date Night!

Last night, I finally got to go on a date with my boyfriend Cole! We planned to go see Bridesmaids at the Alamo Drafthouse. Little did I know... my sisters and their husbands were doing the exact same thing! Seeing Bridesmaids at the Alamo Drafthouse... one in Dallas and one in South Austin! Sister telepathy I guess?

I had heard GREAT things about this movie and so I was anxious to see it and have a laugh. We got there and sat down and immediately ordered because we were starving! The movie started and literally from start to finish I was cracking up!! I love when a movie can do that for me. I was Maid of Honor for both of my sister's weddings and the only thing that was unrealistic was the fact that the ladies in the movie were so overly stressed about the wedding it drove them nuts! I had a blast with my sisters during their engagements. Whether it was a shower, bachelorette party, or a fitting, I was smiling and enjoying every step of the way. If planning your wedding is THAT stressful... maybe reevaluate doing it ;-) JUST SAYING!



I totally recommend seeing this movie! Boys or girls, everyone will love it!
Here is a clip from a very funny part in the movie! The ladies are headed to Vegas for the bachelorette party and Annie (Kristin Wiig) has a fear of flying, so she took a muscle relaxer and drank!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahah I love it! I want to see it :)